SafePicks Expert NFL Game Predictions Success & SafeBits For You!
We call it SafePicks SafeBits which basically highlights some of SafePicks.com’s “key” accomplishments and other items of note to date. Also, on this page, feel free to browse our 2013 NFL game predictions, NFL Playoffs and Super Bowl predictions, and see what the NFL experts at SafePicks.com are predicting to transpire in the 2013 – 2014 NFL playoff season! SafePicks.com NFL Experts have great pride in providing NFL football game predictions that thousands have relied on over the years. SafePicks NFL Expert Picks settles for nothing less than success, this means a full season of predictions for NFL football that simply… PAY! Jump to 2013 NFL playoffs and Super Bowl predictions picks now >>.
SafePicks Expert NFL Predictions Success Pics PROOF!
Go ahead, see SafePicks success for yourself. SafePicks.com does PAY! See SafePicks.com NFL Predictions Success Pics (actual winnings and other pics – proof snapshots from some of the SafePicks.com co-founding members and more)! SP game predictions for NFL do pay!
SafePicks.com NFL Expert Predictions & Expert Picks Highlights
SafePicks.com NFL Expert Picks and Predictions have accomplished many feats! Our SafePicks.com NFL experts made thousands of you loyal fans — thanks to our winning pro football picks and NFL game predictions! SafePicks.com’s team of NFL experts have made so many successfully accurate NFL football predictions, from NFL pro football picks to NFL playoff predictions, to Super Bowl picks and predictions… Now, you can see our expert NFL predictions Past Performance archives which is extensive or you can enjoy the following quick snapshot of SafePicks SafeBits then and now:
- 2013: As of Feb. 2013, SafePicks.com boasts a lifetime record of 2798 – 1310and near 70% R.O.I. for $100 Bettors with NCAAF (college football) ATS in the 2012 – 2013 football season.
- 2012: As of Feb. 2012, SafePicks.com boasts a lifetime record of 2658 – 1218 and overall a highly successful campaign in 2012! SafePicks NFL Experts went 9-2 ATS in the 2011 – 2012 NFL playoffs predictions: predicting the NY Giants to win through to Super Bowl. A + 82% return on investment (ROI, bankroll of $10,000 grows to $18,200)
- 2011: As of Feb. 2011, SafePicks.com boasts a lifetime record of 2470 – 1076
- 2010: As of Feb. 2010, SafePicks.com boasts a lifetime record of 2310 – 906
- 2009: SafePicks NFL Experts correctly predicted New Orleans to be 2009 Super Bowl Champions! Thousands saw this bold Super Bowl prediction pick right here on this page (see our new 2012 NFL playoff predictions and Super Bowl prediction pick) before Week 1 in Sept. 2012!)
- 2008: NFL season: + 72% return on investment (ROI, bankroll of $10,000 grows to $17,200)
- 2007: SafePicks NFL Experts Super Bowl predictions pick: correctly predicting NYG to be 2007 Super Bowl champions, hitting 90% (ATS and SU) in the 2007 NFL playoffs!
- 2006: NFL Best Bets +78% return on investment (ROI, bankroll of $10,000 grows to $17,800
- 2005: SafePicks.com free complimentary program, no charge NFL picks and an overall + 69% ROI
- 2004: SafePicks NFL Experts correctly predict in the 2004 off-season, that San Diego would win the AFC West for a 90 – 1 successful payout
- 77% or better lifetime, all NFL Best Bets (ATS and SU) through 11 seasons
- 367 – 142 NFL Best Bets record (5 NFL Season span) 2003 – 2008
- Effective Feb. 2012: +787% bankroll growth LIFETIME ROI, (i.e. bankroll of $10,000 grows to $78,700)
- 10 winning seasons in the last 12 seasons online, (79.5% success, ALL NFL picks)
- 13 winning seasons in the last 15 seasons, online & offline (85% success)
Yes! Our NFL experts at SafePicks.com have provided users with many years of NFL Football prediction success! NFL experts predictions are our business – and business is indeed good! Again, see more historical info about our NFL Experts Picks atSafePicks.com Past Performance which will show mostly pure success from SafePick.com NFL game predictions! Success shows, after a decade of our expert game predictions for NFL, or NFL playoffs predictions and our Super Bowl winning predictions & picks, they still absolutely pay – which is why thousands choose SafePicks.com!
SafePicks NFL Handicapping Experts – More SafeBits Success
Successful SafePicks predictions for NFL games and Super Bowl predictions come from our “hand-picked” team of NFL experts – our inhouse NFL handicapping professionals. They work so hard so that SafePicks.com users like you — don’t ever have to! When our NFL Experts succeed with accurate NFL game predictions, SafePicks.com finds success – as it has for years and years. So overall, SafePicks.com has been a HUGE success with expert NFL game predictions and picks (for MORE: see past performance NFL game predictions results archive for complete updated year to date 2013>>):
- 2010: Wk 3, 5, 7 and Wk 14: Over 75% (ATS and SU). Wk 1: 14 – 2 (SU) & 12 – 3 (ATS).
- 2009: Wk 2 and Wk 14: 10 – 6 (ATS); Wk 1: 14 – 2 (SU); Wk 1 NFL best bets: 5 – 2 (ATS) & 6 – 0 (SU); Wk 7 NFL Best bets: 5 – 2 (ATS)
- 2008: Wk 1: 11 – 5 and 6 – 1 (ATS week picks and NFL best bets); Wk 6: 13 – 1 (SU) and 11 – 3 (ATS), 6 – 1 (ATS and SU NFL best bets); Wk 8: 11 – 3 (SU and ATS), WK 14: 13 – 3 (SU and ATS), Wk 14: 6 – 1 (SU and ATS NFL Best bets), and a PERFECT 7 – 0 in Week 10 NFL Best bets
- 2007: NFL Best bets Wk 2, 4, 5: 15 – 6 (ATS); Wk 11: 13 – 1 ATS and 6 – 1 (ATS NFL Best bets), 9 – 2 (SU and ATS in NFL Playoffs)
- 2006/2007: SafePicks.com NFL Experts Best Bets record of 87 – 32
- 2006 Wk 2: 13 – 3 (SU and ATS), Wk 7 12 -1 (ATS), Wk 10: NFL Best bets 7 – 0 (SU) and 6 – 1 (ATS), Wk 11: 14 – 2 (SU and ATS); Wk 16 13 – 3 (SU and ATS), 6 -1 (SU NFL Best bets), Wk 17 6 – 1 (SU and ATS NFL Best bets)
- 2005/06: SafePicks NFL Expert Picks Best Bets record of 83 – 36
- 2005: Wk 4: 6 – 1 (SU and ATS NFL Best bets); Wk 7: 5 – 2 (ATS NFL Best bets), Wk 9: 12 – 1 ATS, Wk 10 6 – 1 (ATS NFL Best bets), Wk 13: 13 – 3 SU and ATS, Wk 17: 7 – 0 (SU) and 6 – 1 (ATS, NFL best bets)
- See more from our NFL experts predictions in the SafePicks.com Past Performance archive for more information!
Yes! SafePicks NFL Expert Picks has been providing NFL football predictions and Super Bowl picks that users like you rely on for years! Count on more successful NFL predictions and NFL money picks from the NFL Experts at SafePicks.com in 2012!
Yes, SafePicks.com NFL experts deliver highly successful NFL predictions, NFL picks, and highly successful Super Bowl predictions… now let’s delve into our future NFL playoff predictions for the 2013-2014 NFL football season! So check out these NFL predictions and Super Bowl picks for the 2013 NFL Football season. See SafePicks.com Forums or the SafePicks Blog for ALL final NFL season forecasts and division winners – posted by SP, straight from the desks of our NFL experts:
- AFC Division Winners: New England, Cincinnati, Houston, Denver
- AFC WildCard Teams: Baltimore, Miami
- NFC Division Winners: NY Giants, Chicago, New Orleans, San Francisco
- NFC WildCard Teams: Seattle, Green Bay
- Top 6 NFL NFC Teams: Chicago, Seattle, Green Bay, New Orleans, Atlanta, San Francisco
- Top 6 NFL AFC Teams: New England, Miami, Cincinnati, Houston, Denver, Baltimore
- NFL potential top ‘win/loss record’ finalists for NFC: Chicago, New Orleans, San Francisco (special mention: Seattle)
- NFL potential top ‘win/loss record’ finalists for AFC: Houston, New England, Denver (special mention: Cincinnati)
- NFL ‘Surprise’ Comeback Teams (AFC) we’ll be watching (to finish better than last season): Buffalo, Miami, Tennessee
- NFL ‘Surprise Comeback Teams (NFC) we’ll be watching (to finish better than last season): New Orleans, Detroit, St. Louis
- NFL NFC Disappointments (let-down prediction): Dallas, Carolina
- NFL AFC Disappointments (let-down prediction): Pittsburgh, Baltimore
- NFL potential “Dark Horse” teams for AFC: Buffalo, Miami (upset special wins)
- NFL potential “Dark Horse” teams for NFC: St. Louis, Tampa Bay (upset special wins)
- Super Bowl Prediction (potential conference finalists – AFC): Houston, Denver (Special Mentions: New England, Cincinnati)
- Super Bowl Prediction (potential conference finalists – NFC): San Francisco, Seattle (Special Mentions: New Orleans, Chicago)
- Super Bowl Predictions (Championship Final matchup): Houston vs. San Francisco
- Our final prediction for the 2013 Super Bowl winner is: Houston (All our ‘early money’ bets are on: Houston, San Francisco, and New Orleans)